Prototyping in Sketch
No coding or exporting to other applicationsWatch the Video
Download the Sketch Plugin for free
Upgrade to the pro version for $29 + VAT in Sketch by going to Plugins > Protowire > Upgrade to Pro Version. The pro version allows you to share and export your prototypes.
Rather than something you do at the end, Protowire aims to integrate interaction and animation into the design process without having to change your designs to suit the software.
Integrated into Sketch
No need to export to a separate prototyping application - review the prototype instantly in Sketch or on a device.
Just by moving layers around you can have overlays appear and disappear.
Quickly create the flow of your app by linking up artboards from layers or hotspots.
Create overlays that can be shared by multiple screens. You can even link an overlay to another overlay.
Use Sketch’s resizing constraints and responsive artboard groups to make prototypes that work on any screen size.
Turn long lists into scrollable areas
Share your prototype on Protowire.cloud or upload to your own server
Share your prototypes with just a link, no special app required
Native & Web
Supports mobile apps as well as webapps and websites
Have been using this for a while now and I love it. I previously used InVision for prototypes but found the sync art boards/set up hotspots workflow to be quite cumbersome - especially when there are dozens of screens involved. With Protowire you set up all the interaction flows directly inside Sketch which is much quicker.Kevin McGrathDesigner at Beacon
Of the many prototyping tools out there, Protowire is the only one that allows you to prototype directly in Sketch, not only to create clickthroughs, but more refined interactions, transitions and animations in no time. You can then export locally or to the cloud a fully responsive prototype. Stop exporting, start iterating.Francesco BertocciProduct Designer & Sketch Ambassador in NYC
- Is the plugin free?
- The free version allows you to create prototypes but to export or share them you will need to upgrade to the pro version.
- What version of Sketch will it work with?
- It will work with Sketch 44 or greater. To find out what version of Sketch you have goto Sketch > About & Registration in Sketch.
- What kind of prototypes can you create with the plugin?
- The plugin can be used to create prototypes for mobile apps, webapps and websites.
- Who is the plugin for?
- It's for UI and web designers i.e. for those that want to turn static designs of apps and websites into interactive animated prototypes.
- What's the difference between the free and pro version?
- The pro version allows you to share your prototype on Protowire.cloud and export it to the file system.
- How much is the pro version?
- The pro version is $29 + VAT or the equivalent in your currency. This includes 12 months of updates. After that you can continue using the last version you downloaded but will need to renew your licence to continue receiving updates. If you are a VAT registered business you can enter your VAT number at the checkout.
- How do I buy the pro version?
- Download the plugin by entering your details below. Once the plugin is installed goto Plugins > Protowire > Upgrade to pro Version in Sketch.
Got more questions? You can contact us here.